WELCOME TO THE ZOOLOGICAL MUSEUM SITE!
- 2008-01-23 -
- 2006-10-03 -
- 2006-01-30 - the Zoological museum has renewed its work after repairs.
- 2005-05-21 - repair of the part of the Zoological museum apartments has begun. It will be finished on September, 1, 2005. Till this time the museum will be closed for visitors.
- 2005-05-20 - the Site Natural History Museum of National Academy of Scientist has begun its work.
- 2004-10-01 - the Western-Ukrainian Ornithological Station conducted birds ringing in the "Cholgynsky" reserve. 1182 individuals of birds of 51 species were ringed there.
- 2002-11-11 - PhD T.Sitnikova (a collaborator of Malakology Institute, Irkutsk) while working with Baikal collections of Benedykt Dybowski selected the typical samples of shellfishes, which are known only from times of Dybowski. Two shells of Acroloxus renardi are described; lectotype and paralectotype are selected.
- 2001-10-25 - PhD A.Korniushin (a collaborator of Zoology Institute National Academy of Scientist, Kiev) working with the collections of Benedykt Dybowski selected the typical samples of shellfishes:
Pisidium raddei Dyb. – lectotype and paralectotype;
Pisidium trigonoides Dyb. = Henslowiana of trigonoides – lectotype and paralectotype;
Pisidium baicalense Dyb. – lectotype and paralectotype;
Sphaerium korotnewii Dyb. – lectotype and paralectotype;
Sphaerium baicalense Dyb. – lectotype and paralectotype.